Going to a climbing centre costs lots of money.
Most people can’t afford to go.
Monkey Challenge brings climbing to your town, village or school.
Monkey Challenge is a permanent, wooden structure that we install onto grass or tarmac.
Email email@example.com now for further information.
Monkey Challenge helps children to develop
- It improves confidence and resilience
- It develops creativity
- Helps children to solve problems, and explore risk taking
- It’s great for SEN children
- It even helps children to improve hand writing, by developing children’s finger strength
- Helps reading, as children read the challenge plaque
- And it can be used by four year olds, right through to adults!
Why Monkey Challenge?
- Highly Quality Design – Monkey Challenge is designed by an expert in children’s physical education.
- High Quality Product – It’s rated ‘low risk’ by ROSPA, comes with a 15 year timber guarantee and free annual inspections.
- Challenges – Monkey Challenge comes with a 10 challenge plaque, helping climbers of all ages improve their skills.
- Low Price Guarantee – We’re small, we’re local. As such we have fewer overheads than large suppliers of play equipment. This means we can offer fantastic value for money.
What they say…
‘Finding Fitness Ltd is a friendly, proactive and extremely professional company and I cannot recommend them highly enough to other Parish and Town Councils’ – Watlington Parish Council.
‘They look great and I am getting some good feedback already’ – Waddington Parish Council.
‘It looks amazing, thanks again for your help & support’ – Hail Weston Parish Council.
‘It looks amazing and we’re having lots of great feedback already.’ – Nuthall Parish Council
‘Thank you so much for the pictures Jack and your work installing it, it looks great.’ – Twycross Parish Council